P.O. Box 41882
Tucson, AZ 85717
- Rehearsals and clinics led by Tucson Philharmonia Music Director Suzette Battan and nationally recognized conductors.
- Coaching and sectional rehearsals with members of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra, University of Arizona School of Music faculty, and other area professionals
- In-depth preparation and concert performances of symphonic masterworks including Mussorgsky: Night on Bald Mountain, Ravel: Bolero, Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnole, Shostakovich: Festive Overture, Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring, and Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 4.
- Fall Retreat and Tucson Symphony Artists Residency offering in-depth coaching sessions in symphonic performance techniques and instruction in orchestral conducting fundamentals.
- Winter Tour to San Diego including an orchestra clinic, visits to beautiful Coronado Island and world-renown Balboa Park, and a performance by the San Diego Symphony at Copley Symphony Hall, a restored historic Fox Theatre.
- Philharmonia Scholarship Competition culminating in the Philharmonia Artists Spotlight Concert, providing cash awards for professional development and summer study at music camps and festivals.
- Side-by-side concert with Tucson Symphony Orchestra, conducted by TSO Music Director JosŤ Luis Gomez.
Fall Showcase 2015, Catalina Foothills HS Music
Hall, November 22, 2015