- Rehearsals and clinics led by Tucson Philharmonia Music Director Suzette Battan and nationally recognized conductors.
- Coaching and sectional rehearsals with members of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra, University of Arizona School of Music faculty, and other area professionals
- In-depth preparation and concert performances of symphonic masterworks including Bizet: Carmen Suite No. 1, Rimsky-Korsakov: Russian Easter Overture, Schoenberg: Les Miserables Selections, Shore: The Lord of the Rings Suite, Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 2.
- Fall Retreat and Tucson Symphony Artists Residency offering in-depth coaching sessions in symphonic performance techniques and instruction in orchestral conducting fundamentals.
- Winter Tour to Hollywood/Los Angeles including an orchestra clinic at the USC Thornton School of Music, a performance by the Los Angeles Philharmonic at the spectacular Disney Concert Hall, and visits to the Grammy Museum and the renowned Getty Center.
- Philharmonia Scholarship Competition culminating in the Philharmonia Artists Spotlight Concert, providing cash awards for professional development and summer study at music camps and festivals.
Fall Showcase, Catalina Foothills HS Music
Hall, November 2017