- Rehearsals and clinics led by Tucson Philharmonia Music Director Suzette Battan and nationally recognized conductors.
- Coaching and sectional rehearsals with members of the Tucson Symphony Orchestra, University of Arizona School of Music faculty, and other area professionals
- In-depth preparation and concert performances of orchestral masterworks including Gershwin: An American in Paris, Marquez: Danzon No. 2, Saint-Saens: The Carnival of the Animals, Rimsky-Korsakov: Scheherazade Suite, repertoire held over from Spring 2020, and additional selections to be determined.
- Fall Retreat and Tucson Symphony Artists Residency offering in-depth coaching sessions in symphonic performance techniques and instruction in orchestral conducting fundamentals.
- Philharmonia Scholarship Competition culminating in the Philharmonia Artists Spotlight Concert, providing cash awards for professional development.
TPYO Artists Spotlight Concert, Catalina Foothills HS Auditorium, February 2020